3 Best Splash Financial Review 2021 | USA Wire News
As per Splash Financial review is a student loan refinance lender marketplace based in Cleveland, Ohio, with its own lender network of banks and credit unions. Splash Financial gives borrowers quotes from its partner lenders with loans available in all 50 states. Refinancing is available for federal, private, and Parent Direct PLUS loans, including undergraduate and graduate loans, as well as loans for MBAs and for law, dental and medical school. A specialized refinance program is designed for doctors completing residencies or fellowships.
- Refinancing is available for a range of student loans.
- Splash Financial works with a network of banks and credit unions to provide the best possible rates.
- No application fees, origination fees or prepayment penalties.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together.
- There is no maximum loan amount.
- A minimum FICO credit score of 660 is required.
- Borrowers must have a pay stub dated within 30 days, or they must be able to verify their income another way.
- The minimum loan amount is $5,000.
- You might need to become a member of a credit union.
Find the Best Student Loan Refinance Lenders
What Student Loan Options Does Splash Financial Offer?
Splash Financial specializes in refinancing loans for federal and private student loan borrowers. Splash also allows spouses to refinance their loans together.
Student loan refinancing options include:
- Undergraduate refinancing
- Graduate refinancing
- MBA refinancing
- Law school refinancing
- Dental school refinancing
- Medical school refinancing
- Parent loan refinancing
Medical loan refinancing is available for both practicing physicians and doctors who are still in residency or completing a fellowship.
How Does Splash Financial Work?
Splash Financial is a marketplace for student loan refinancing, so it shops its network of bank and credit union partners to get the best possible rates and products for borrowers. If you have already refinanced your student loans, you can still refinance with Splash Financial — and spouses can combine their student loan debt into one loan.
To refinance your student loan through Splash Financial, first, you’ll prequalify to determine what products are available to you. Then, you’ll submit an online application. Splash Financial review saves your application and documents so you can return and check rates at any time, as its lenders constantly update rates.
What Are Splash Financial’s Loan Terms, Fees, and Discounts?
Splash Financial offers both fixed and variable rates for student loan refinancing with terms from five to 25 years. The minimum loan is $5,000; there is no maximum. Borrowers pay no application or origination fees and no prepayment penalty. Autopay discounts are built into the loan rate.
The late fee is 5% of the unpaid amount up to $10 after 15 days.
How Do You Qualify for Splash Financial Review Loans?
Splash Financial review requires a minimum FICO credit score of 660. The maximum debt-to-income ratio is 50%. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. A preapproval rate quote check is available and doesn’t hurt your credit score.
What Are Splash Financial’s Deferment and Repayment Options?
Medical and dental students can defer full payments for up to six months after residency or fellowship if the total loan term does not exceed 20 years. If you are suffering from financial hardship, Splash Financial offers deferment or forbearance, but the policy depends on the lender and is approved on a case-by-case basis. A co-signer release may be possible after 12 months of on-time payments.
What Additional Features Does Splash Financial Offer?
The entire application process can be completed online, and you can return to your application to check rates as often as you want. A $250 referral bonus is available when borrowers refer someone who successfully refinances a loan through Splash Financial review.
Does Splash Financial Review Have Good Customer Service?
Splash Financial has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau and is BBB-accredited. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau received two complaints about Splash Financial in 2020. Splash Financial responded to both complaints in a timely manner.
Splash Financial Student Refinance Loans Are Best For:
- Married couples who want to refinance their student loans together
- Borrowers who want access to a marketplace of student loan refinancing options
- Borrowers who have a FICO credit score of 660 or better
- Physicians who need flexible refinancing terms while completing their training
- Students who are comfortable working with an online lender