Best Cyber Monday Deals | Spending
U.S. News takes an unbiased approach to our recommendations. When you use our links to buy products, we may earn a commission but that in no way affects our editorial independence.
Best Cyber Monday Deals
Cyber Monday, the eagerly awaited shopping holiday that follows Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, lands on Nov. 30 this year.
It’s been an unofficial shopping holiday since it was first mentioned in a press release in 2005, and, really, with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday being so close together, stores generally make all or most of November one long shopping event, with more follow-up deals throughout December, of course.
This year Cyber Monday will likely be bigger than ever, with so much emphasis on social distancing. If you’re looking for some of the best discounts and products available from major retailers for Cyber Monday, here are the deals to look out for.
- Apple AirPods.
- Other electronics and tech.
- Household goods.
You can always try to get a good AirPods deal at the Apple Store, and in fact, it has Cyber Monday deals. But often you’ll find the best Apple sales at retailers that sell Apple products.
Stores offering Cyber Monday Apple AirPods deals:
- At the Apple Store, from Nov. 27 to Nov. 30, if you buy an eligible product, you’ll get an Apple gift card to use with your next purchase. In some cases, you might get a $150 gift card. If you buy AirPods, you’ll receive a $25 gift card.
- Target is selling AirPods with a charging case for $129.99, marked down from $159.99.
- Woot.com (owned by Amazon) is selling AirPods Pro for $189.99 (retailing for $249.00). That’s 24% off.
You can find good TV deals just about anywhere on Cyber Monday, but some stores you’ll want to take a look at include BestBuy.com, because electronics are sort of their thing, and you can always order a TV online and then pick it up later curbside. But don’t forget about Amazon.com and Walmart.com.
Stores offering Cyber Monday TV deals:
- Samsung is offering a 70” Class 6 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV. Interested in going big? Like, 70 inches big? What was $749.99 is now $529.99. If it’s selling any of its open-box TVs, you may get one for under $500.
- Samsung is also offering its 75” 2020 QLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV for $2,197.99. Which, yes, is a high price, but you’ll save $800.
- At Walmart, you’ll find a Sceptre 32″ 720P HD LED TV for $88. At that price it’s going to lack some bells and whistles – it isn’t a smart TV. But it should be worth checking out.
- Dell.com. It’s known for computers, but it has Cyber Monday deals on TVs.
Other Electronics and Tech
This category includes computers, laptops, robot vacuum cleaners and so on. You’ll want to look at BestBuy.com, TigerDirect.com, Amazon.com, eBay.com and regional or smaller favorites like Micro Center, Fry’s Electronics and B&H Foto & Electronics Corp.
Stores offering Cyber Monday electronics and tech deals:
- Amazon and Sam’s Club have been battling over how cheap to sell the Apple Watch Series 6. At the time of this writing, Amazon and Sam’s Club were offering it for $329.98.
- Newegg has Cyber Monday deals on gaming laptops, motherboards, cellphones and numerous tech products. For instance, they’re selling a Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless HEPA Vacuum for $179.99 (typically $349.99). And if you shop at Newegg before Cyber Monday and purchase a product with a badge that reads “Black Friday Price Protection,” that means if you see it for less later on the site, you’ll be refunded the difference.
- If you’d like Amazon’s latest Echo speaker, you can get it for $70 (compared to the $100 retail price) at Amazon, Best Buy or Target.
Looking for a mattress for yourself, your kids or a parent? You may want to go for a Cyber Monday mattress sale, and while we mention some of the upscale brands below, don’t forget about places like Wayfair.com and especially Big Lots, which sell mattresses at prices that won’t make you feel like you’re buying a new car.
Stores offering Cyber Monday mattress deals:
Stores offering Cyber Monday apparel deals:
- Eddie Bauer. There will be 50% off most clothing until Dec. 6.
- Banana Republic clothing will be up to 75% off from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1.
- Old Navy will have 50% off on Monday, Nov. 30 (and in the days leading up to Monday).
- Macy’s may have relatively pricey clothing, but on Cyber Monday, if the deals are anything like the Black Friday specials, clothing should be considerably less expensive. For instance, it is selling a cashmere crew neck sweater in regular and petite sizes for $39.99 (regular retail price: $139).
If you want shoes and can’t find any good deals, you aren’t trying. You can obviously find a range of options at the usual stores, like Walmart and Target, but, really, anywhere that sells shoes will probably be selling them for a discount. At the time of this writing, FinishLine.com hadn’t posted Cyber Monday sales but asked shoppers to check out its website soon. Same story with Zappos and Shoe Carnival.
Stores offering Cyber Monday shoe deals:
- Adidas will be selling shoes for 30% off.
- Aerosoles is selling boots for up to 50% off.
- Nordstrom is advertising up to 50% off sales on shoes – and clothing and beauty products and everything else.
There are a number of places to consider, including the usual suspects like Amazon, Lowe’s and Home Depot. With Home Depot, incidentally, if you sign up for text alerts to get its Cyber Monday deals, you’ll get a coupon for $5 right off the bat. Of course, you may get far more texts in the future than you really want and start thinking, “For $5, was that really worth it?”
Stores offering Cyber Monday household deals:
- Wayfair.com. It’s really going all out. Wayfair will be offering up to 80% off and shipping everything for free. There will also be limited-time flash deals running through Dec. 1.
- BedBathAndBeyond.com. Spend $300, and you’ll receive $100 in My Funds Rewards (a gift card that is good for 30 days).
- Overstock.com. It is promising 70% off for thousands of items.