Scientific identify: Betula Lenta. Pure Birch important oil is tough to search out in as we speak’s market. If you happen to do your personal analysis you can find cautions concerning Birch oil being toxic-that’s as a result of it isn’t pure Birch oil. Birch important oil is taken into account a sizzling oil, that implies that it may be heat or sizzling feeling in case you apply it to the pores and skin undiluted. Merely add a couple of drops of your Birch oil to a provider oil and also you’re good to go. If it nonetheless feels sizzling, add some extra provider oil. Including water will make it hotter!
1. Use to brush* your tooth. Simply add one drop to your toothbrush (in case you like a moist toothbrush, add water to the comb first, then the oil) and brush your tooth. It may be a little bit stout, however the Birch oil will assist strengthen the bones which can be your tooth.
2. Use to fight arthritis or rheumatism ache. Birch important oil accommodates methyl salicylate, a pure cortisone, a superb anti-inflammatory. Add a drop or two to a teaspoon of provider oil and rub on the place you’re experiencing ache. It smells good, too. In case your complete physique aches add 3-5 drops of Birch oil to ½ cup of Starflake bathtub salts (plain bathtub salts from Be Younger, these salts are extremely crystalized so that they readily soak up the important oil), then add to a bathtub of heat water. Soak for twenty minutes and rinse off.
3. Birch is for bone, it has the identical frequency as bone. Bone ache, damaged bones, strengthening bones-reach on your Birch important oil. If you happen to simply wish to strengthen your bones you may apply a drop to the underside of the toes (proper foot first) a few times a day and the oil will go all through your physique. When you have a damaged bone you wish to apply as near the realm as attainable. Let’s assume you’ve gotten a damaged wrist so you’ve gotten a solid from the thumb to the elbow. Add 2-3 drops of birch oil to at least one teaspoon of provider oil and rub it in on the high and backside of the solid. This may assist get the oil to the realm of biggest want. Do that 3-5 instances a day to assist a break heal. You may as well search for the corresponding reflexology factors to the break and apply there.
4. Birch important oil is a diuretic-it will assist scale back swelling and water retention. Apply 2-3 drops in a teaspoon of provider oil (in a clockwise course) to the stomach to assist with PMS signs.
5. Use Birch important oil to ease swelling and bruising from an damage. Merely add 1-2 drops of the oil to a teaspoon of provider oil and apply to the realm. If the realm is just too painful to the touch, add 3-5 drops to ½ cup of Starflake bathtub salts, then add to heat water and soak the injured space. At all times rinse off the pores and skin after soaking as a result of the salts and oils will draw toxins to the floor of the pores and skin, if allowed to stay the toxins will likely be reabsorbed by the physique or might trigger a rash. If the damage isn’t simply soaked, add sufficient heat water to the salts to create a paste, apply the paste to the realm and wrap in a heat, damp towel. Maintain the towel on till the realm feels chilly. Take away and rinse the realm.
6. Birch important oil is marvelous for backs-it helps clear particles out of the spinal column, helps strengthen the vertebrae, and reduces irritation. In case your again hurts, have somebody apply 5-7 drops in a tablespoon of provider oil to the again, then comply with it up with a heat, damp towel coated with a dry towel to maintain your chair or mattress dry. Depart the towel on till it feels chilly (in case your again feels too sizzling, add some provider oil to chill it down). Rinse or wipe off the again after eradicating the towel.
7. Bone spurs or areas of calcium buildup reply effectively to Birch important oil. It helps scale back the ache and irritation and, if used persistently, will break down the calcium buildup or bone spur. Simply apply a drop to the issue spot 2-5 instances a day, diluting with provider oil if wanted. If dermal sensitivity happens again off how usually you’re making use of and use a provider oil.
8. Surgical procedure usually causes ache and irritation in addition to the chance of an infection. Add a couple of drops of Birch important oil to some provider oil and apply to the realm. You may wish to keep away from stitches (you need to use Lavender on stitched areas to cut back scarring except they’re the self-dissolving variety). As soon as the stitches are eliminated go forward and apply Birch to the realm, layering with Lavender to cut back scarring (each inside and exterior scars).
9. Birch has the power to numb an space. That is a part of why it really works so effectively on ache. It isn’t as sturdy as Clove Bud, however will assist ease the ache shortly of a minimize or damage. It will probably assist with a toothache, too. Apply a drop on to the tooth to expertise aid.
10. Birch helps scale back cellulite. When you have an issue space add a few drops of Birch to a teaspoon of provider and rub on the realm after showering.
*Solely use important oils internally which can be really 100% pure, reminiscent of Be Younger oils. Oils which can be minimize or artificial can have harmful uncomfortable side effects if used internally. At all times error on the facet of warning and use widespread sense.