Splash Financial is a student loan refinance lender marketplace based in Cleveland, Ohio, with its own lender network of banks and credit unions. Splash Financial gives borrowers quotes from its partner lenders with loans available in all 50 states. Refinancing is available for federal, private and Parent Direct PLUS loans, including undergraduate and graduate loans, as well as loans for MBAs and for law, dental and medical school. A specialized refinance program is designed for doctors completing residencies or fellowships.
- Refinancing is available for a range of student loans.
- Splash Financial works with a network of banks and credit unions to provide the best possible rates.
- No application fees, origination fees or prepayment penalties.
- Spouses can refinance their loans together.
- There is no maximum loan amount.
- A minimum FICO credit score of 660 is required.
- Borrowers must have a pay stub dated within 30 days, or they must be able to verify their income another way.
- The minimum loan amount is $5,000.
- You might need to become a member of a credit union.