When Tayshia Adams catches wind that considered one of her suitors on ‘The Bachelorette’ could also be there for the ‘flawed causes,’ she doesn’t waste any time calling him out!
A press launch for the Nov. 17 episode of The Bachelorette reveals that Chasen Nick is about to be on the middle of some drama. “An unlikely duo groups up in opposition to Chasen on the after-party, accusing him of being there for the flawed causes,” the episode description reads. It additionally hints that Tayshia Adams will take it upon herself to weed out anybody who’s losing her time.
“Tayshia confronts Chasen to get his facet of the story, however how does the controversy have an effect on her time with the opposite males?” the discharge continues. Tayshia continues to be attending to know plenty of the remaining males after coming in to exchange Clare Crawley on the present after her engagement, so she actually has no time for this type of drama! Forward of the episode, right here’s extra to find out about Chasen:
1. He has a gradual job as an Account Govt. Chasen works as an Account Govt for Apex Techniques in San Diego, California. He’s been with the corporate, which offers corporations with IT staffing options, for greater than eight years. Earlier than being promoted to Account Govt, he was an Account Supervisor and Senior Account Supervisor.
2. He’s a devoted swimmer. Chasen “grew up on the planet of aggressive swimming,” in keeping with his ABC bio. He was an NCAA Division I swimmer at his school, California Polytechnic State College. Chasen additionally as soon as swam from San Francisco to Alcatraz sporting nothing however a pink speedo, and was a swim coach at Membership Sport Valley Vista for almost 5 years.
3. He’s tremendous into health. Chasen describes himself as a “health fanatic” on his Instagram web page. He additionally admitted that he’s on the lookout for a girl who “takes delight in staying match,” so that is clearly one thing that’s essential to him.
4. He’s a mannequin. Along with his day job, Chasen additionally fashions and is managed by No Ties Administration. His profile for the corporate options a number of modeling pictures, together with some shirtless ones.
5. He’s popping out of a ‘poisonous’ relationship’. Chasen’s journey for love on The Bachelorette comes after the top of a “two-year poisonous relationship along with his co-worker,” his ABC bio says. Chasen’s dad and mom have been married for 35 years, and he’s hoping to discover a love like theirs.